In an average year Cleanlift Marine services and antifouls hundreds of vessels ranging from runabouts to the larger sail, motor yachts and commercial vessels. Our high level of repeat business gives us the ideal opportunity to undertake continual evaluation of our products and performance. Our experience has led us to the point where we feel we can offer the best possible advice to our customers.
What is a travel lift?
- A travel lift is essentially a specifically designed mobile crane which has the ability to lift vessels out of the water and move them around the yard – please see some of the photos in the gallery.
How secure is the site?
- The site is very secure. The entire complex is fenced and well lit with security gates.
Is there power and water available?
- Power & water available at all sites around the yard
What do I do with waste?
- Cleanlift has waste oil and waste thinner tanks, however, all other liquid waste including oily bilge water is the responsibility of the owner
- Battery disposal is available
- The wash down area has its own treatment plant which prevents all toxic outfalls from returning to the river environment. This treatment plant exceeds all the guidelines set by Government for the use of marine slipways
When can I access the Cleanlift Marine site
- Workers can have access to the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you wish to enter the site after standard business hours, please arrange with the Manager for access to an after-hours pass.
Can I work on the boat myself?
What tradesmen are available on site?
- Diesel Mechanic
- Marine electrician
Can I use my own tradesmen?
- Yes – the only restriction is on the use of professional painters
Is there a pressure washer?
- Yes, a high pressure wash down system is available
Are shed facilities available?
- Your vessel can be placed inside the maintenance workshop, which has a floor area of 14 x 28 metres and an 11 metre ceiling. This allows you to make forward bookings for your tradesmen regardless of the weather conditions.
What are the costs/rates?
- Please refer to our pricing & conditions
- All metal grinding must be done in separate areas to other vessels and this can be accommodated on site