James WatsonAll Marine Repair Service
- All marine timber work
- Fiberglass repairs
- New dinghy builds
- Caulking on timber boats
- Spray painting
Diesel and Marine maintenance services
- Diesel servicing
- Mechanical installations and maintenance
- Gearboxes and legs
- Electrical installations and maintenance
- Anchor winches
- Bilge pumps
- Hot and cold water systems
All work undertaken by fully qualified tradesmen with extensive experience in small marine, large commercial vessels and heavy earth-moving equipment.
Mobile service with work boat for accessing moored craft and towing in the Hobart area
- Electrical/Electronics installation and maintenance including DC system battery and power distribution, instrumentation, radio equipment and data networks such as NMEA 0183/2000, Furuno NavNet, CAN-Bus and video systems.
- Custom design of integrated marine PC systems for navigation using Furuno, Maxsea and other associated modules for a complete space saving information center.
- Thermographic Surveying of all vessels electrical systems (hot spot fault detection) for commissioning and preventative maintenance in critical marine commercial and survey installations. A real-time infrared scanner is used for this service.
- Inspection and reporting of fiberglass hull integrity by way of infrared thermographic scanning for signs of osmosis and de-lamination in GRP layers.
- Technical auditing and insurance claims condition reports on marine technical equipment.
- Workshop facilities include electronic test and repair, metal lathes, milling machine etc. for custom service.
- Many years of marine environment technical experience for government, military, commercial and recreational clients.