Cleanlift Marine & Derwent Marine have combined resources to offer the best possible marine painting service for both recreational and commercial boat owners. In addition, they will be offering full boat maintenance services.
Derwent Marine has expanded their team of painters which specialize in the marine coatings area and will be servicing projects from the large level vessels such as a 35 metre ferry right down to the smaller level of repairing & painting Kayaks.
The painting team includes Don Bailey, Trent, Rex , Claudia & Dave who together have painted everything from super yachts, Farr 40’s and small race dinghies.
The team will enable owners to have large jobs to be done in a time efficient manner using the best tradesman for the right job.
Don Bailey from Derwent Marine says “the first class indoor facilities at Cleanlift enable us to complete a job regardless of the weather conditions and often actually save the client money as the job can be completed in a set time and reduce time spent on masking etc which often has to be redone when working outside in the elements”.
- Projects that have either being completed since Xmas or due to be done shortly include:
- 52ft yacht to be painted incl both masts:
- Ferry to be painted
- Topside paint restoration to 37ft Cruiser/racing yacht
- Sandblast & full paint system for steel yacht
- Paint 47’ steel cruiser
- Paint repairs to 42’ yacht
- Application of new bottom system to 47’ cruiser.
- Sandblast & paint deck of 50” fishing boat
- 50ft yacht topsides to be painted
The facility at Cleanlift includes:
- 30m shed
- Sandblast facility
- External paint bays
- Diesel Mechanic
- Marine electrician/ instrument fitters
- Stainless steel work
- Full polish services
Pieter van der Woude from CleanLift Marine said “our association with Derwent Marine gives us the ability to take on large & small projects with a quick turnaround time from quoting through to painting and we see this as an exciting phase in the development of the site to include all services required by boat owners”.
With the recent commissioning of the 160 berth POWB Marina, it further enhances the reputation that Prince of Wales Bay is the central focus point of Marine Maintenance in Tasmania.
Contact details are as follows:
Cleanlift Marine 0417 126 125 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Derwent Marine 0438 252 464 / email@example.com
Boat Maintenance Packages
The key benefits of this program are:
- No need to chase individual tradesman
- All maintenance requirements covered
- An individual program tailored to your vessel and your requirements
- Vessel can be worked on at the Marina of alternatively delivered to Cleanlift or Derwent Marine.
We are able to get everything done on the one site without having to chase Tradesman. Your vessel can either be delivered to Cleanlift/ Derwent Marine or alternatively picked up and all maintenance requirements will be covered. In addition, if preferred, an annual maintenance program can be set out that suit you and your vessel.
- Mechanical servicing & repairs
- Stainless steel work
- Electrical work
Pictured are the Frank & Adrienne Franken, with David Kirkland of Cleanlift Marine the proud new owners of the vessel Daniel James which has just had the topsides repainted.
Frank said “I am delighted with both the service and the facilities. The benefit of the shed was enormous as it enabled a top class job to be done quickly, of top class and on Budget”.